Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

No, but if you could turn back the clock about 15 years to get me back in my 40s, I might have more energy to finish it. I get sidetracked so easily and require frequent naps now. :)
Squirrel
 
Andrew called last night so excited and happy. He is having a great time. He got patted down at the Capitol. Lol. He didn't realize there was a small metal tag on his wallet. He was the only kid that got patted down. I had warned him that they are serious about that stuff.
 
My husband will not allow anything in his garage.
Lol! You feel my wifes pain. Before we got married I told her that I want the garage, all of it. It started an argument. I was doing sidework as a mechanic at the time and needed room for vehicles and tools. Since then I have compromised a little and let her have a row of shelves against the wall. Oh, and I built her a shed.
 
No, but if you could turn back the clock about 15 years to get me back in my 40s, I might have more energy to finish it. I get sidetracked so easily and require frequent naps now. :-)

My research at the university is in the field of “anti-aging” now called healthy aging. Can you say “fountain of youth” heck I’m 85 and doing ok ...jk actually 55. But still doing ok!
 
Healthy aging. I am trying a new workout. I got busy and lazy the last 10 years. Right now I'd love it if my wrist and thumb didn't hurt. Torn ligament.
 
My research at the university is in the field of “anti-aging” now called healthy aging. Can you say “fountain of youth” heck I’m 85 and doing ok ...jk actually 55. But still doing ok!

Up until the stroke, I was amazingly healthy. I had lost weight, a1c was 5.1, perfect blood pressure and cholesterol. I was 49 and feeling awesome. Amazing what something the size of an lesuer pea can do to upend your whole life.
 
But, at least I have lived to find the love of my life, watch my oldest graduate and enter the army next week and my youngest become a senior. So far. ;)
 
But, at least I have lived to find the love of my life, watch my oldest graduate and enter the army next week and my youngest become a senior. So far. ;)

Ya that sucks. Doesn’t take much to block an artery!

But at least you are still here to take some ribbing from @crusso1993 from time to time!! And love and life still goes on with you in it!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top