- Joined
- Jun 24, 2009
- Messages
- 9,721
- Reaction score
- 42,116
- Location
- Hartselle Alabama
- What state or country do you live in
- Alabama
Yeah, but looks aren't everything!![]()
Need I say who it was I was joking with earlier?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, but looks aren't everything!![]()
Never heard of it. Wonder where they get their sugar cane? We have loads of it down here.while holding a can of goodness. He should try ski. Its so much better than dew.
http://excelbottling.com/soda/ski-original/
So that's what that line meant. ;Dead"Have a slaw burger, fries and a bottle of Ski. Bring it on down to my baby and me!"
LOL!
I lost a friend a year and a half ago. Still have no clue what caused his drowning. He was at an outdoor party "in" the river. They call it The Dam Party. Bands play all day on an earthen dam in the river. Lots of boats and people standing in the water partying all day. One minute he was there with other friends standing in chest deep water - in the middle of hundreds of people - and then he was gone. By the time they found him, he was already dead. No idea what happened to him. He was only 60 years old and had just retired a few months before. The older you get, the more friends you will lose. Sad part of growing older. You spend more time in funeral homes.I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.
I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
Sorry this happened again so soon. Losing friends is hard.Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
Def. not me. HAHAGuess who's going to camp?![]()
Wooo, hippie kid!Guess who's going to camp?![]()
I've been away too much to know who had which badge already... wait, which badges do I have?Ok... let's see who's observant. A regular member/contributor of this thread received something new today. A new "badge of honor", if you will, and kind of a big deal. Pretty soon, we'll all be able to say, "Yeah, I knew him when he was a simple, kind and fun loving guy. Now look at him. All high-falutin' and stuff!" ;Hilarious
I've been away too much to know who had which badge already... wait, which badges do I have?
Very sorry to hear about this one. It's hard when they are happier sedated than living life.Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
On Tapatalk. No sig files or badges.I got ya on that but this particular one is unlike any badge any of your friends have or have ever had. I can almost guarantee it. You've probably not seen such a badge and, if you have, they have been far and few between!
On Tapatalk. No sig files or badges.
Lol, did 2 people get glitter fairy ?!

Whoa is the platinum sponsor new ?I got a shiny new one but lost one too.![]()
![]()
Whoa is the platinum sponsor new ?
Fancy !Fro me it is. LOL!
It has to do with the lighting sponsorship thing.
Does this mean we have to call him Mr. Dantimdad now?


