Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

while holding a can of goodness. He should try ski. Its so much better than dew.

http://excelbottling.com/soda/ski-original/
Never heard of it. Wonder where they get their sugar cane? We have loads of it down here.

"Have a slaw burger, fries and a bottle of Ski. Bring it on down to my baby and me!"

LOL!
So that's what that line meant. ;Dead

I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.

I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
I lost a friend a year and a half ago. Still have no clue what caused his drowning. He was at an outdoor party "in" the river. They call it The Dam Party. Bands play all day on an earthen dam in the river. Lots of boats and people standing in the water partying all day. One minute he was there with other friends standing in chest deep water - in the middle of hundreds of people - and then he was gone. By the time they found him, he was already dead. No idea what happened to him. He was only 60 years old and had just retired a few months before. The older you get, the more friends you will lose. Sad part of growing older. You spend more time in funeral homes.

Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
Sorry this happened again so soon. Losing friends is hard.
 
Good evening everyone!

20190604_194206.jpg
 
Ok... let's see who's observant. A regular member/contributor of this thread received something new today. A new "badge of honor", if you will, and kind of a big deal. Pretty soon, we'll all be able to say, "Yeah, I knew him when he was a simple, kind and fun loving guy. Now look at him. All high-falutin' and stuff!" ;Hilarious
 
Ok... let's see who's observant. A regular member/contributor of this thread received something new today. A new "badge of honor", if you will, and kind of a big deal. Pretty soon, we'll all be able to say, "Yeah, I knew him when he was a simple, kind and fun loving guy. Now look at him. All high-falutin' and stuff!" ;Hilarious
I've been away too much to know who had which badge already... wait, which badges do I have?
 
I've been away too much to know who had which badge already... wait, which badges do I have?

I got ya on that but this particular one is unlike any badge any of your friends have or have ever had. I can almost guarantee it. You've probably not seen such a badge and, if you have, they have been far and few between!
 
Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
Very sorry to hear about this one. It's hard when they are happier sedated than living life.
 
I got ya on that but this particular one is unlike any badge any of your friends have or have ever had. I can almost guarantee it. You've probably not seen such a badge and, if you have, they have been far and few between!
On Tapatalk. No sig files or badges.

Lol, did 2 people get glitter fairy ?!
 
Does anyone have advise on trying to chase a pistol shrimp out of his rock? I had to transfer it from the old tank because he hid in it and thought he would investigate my new rockwork. He is being stubborn and not leaving.
 
Does this mean we have to call him Mr. Dantimdad now?

Like I told @Manose I wanted my email address to be one of the following:

grandmaster@
allpowerful@
or ultimately
ceo@

:D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top