Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I almost forgot; I received the first MAR from Tunze this past Thursday. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but it seems pretty purty...

20190606_134802.jpg
20190606_134707.jpg
 
I almost forgot; I received the first MAR from Tunze this past Thursday. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but it seems pretty purty...

20190606_134802.jpg
20190606_134707.jpg

At least your toenails aren’t painted!
 
Ha, more feet! I am willing to bet there are more pictures of feet in this thread than most podiatrist forums. ;Smuggrin

Good morning everyone. So glad it is Saturday. I meant to post this a couple days ago, but haven't been on much. Thursday saw the passing of New Orleans musician legend, Mac Rebennack. Rest in Peace, Dr. John.

This is a performance from the movie made of The Band's last concert, "The Last Waltz." Just my homage to another lost artist that helped create the soundtrack of my life.

 
Last edited:
anyone here have other hobbies here is mine https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor
I used to be big time into hot rodding. Drag races, sometimes unsanctioned out on farm roads at 3 am, swap meets, cruising, etc. I also liked to build and fly r/c airplanes. I built them from printed plans and balsa. L
 
Pong was awesome. On the Atari 2600 you could have 4 players at once with the paddles. Pretty cool for mid Seventies.
I remember my first gaming system was an Atari. Used to love Joust. My dad took it in trade for mechanical work. He owned an auto repair shop and used to barter all kinds of good stuff. It must have been 1987 when we got it.
 
I would enjoy a plug n play with Activision games.
Idk if these are the right games, but you are welcome to it. Maybe trade for a frag of something? It works on 3 out of 4 of my flatscreens. Our new smart tv doesn't like it for some reason. It uses the old RCA connector like a vcr.
15600037718624542027577897670771.jpg
15600038103621562783326786809064.jpg
15600037718624542027577897670771.jpg
15600038103621562783326786809064.jpg
 
I will say it again. Probiotics. @Manose what is your take? You are even using probiotic salt.
I must be living under a rock... probiotic salt? Please, do explain. I feed LRS which has probiotics in it.
 
No as mine came from South Carolina in Columbia at https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ . I get a very uneasy feeling when I drive through Jefferson City so I will avoid that part of the state till the day I day and even then I will not go through it :p
Lol, Aquarium Specialty is 15 minutes from the house. Scott and Matt are good people.
 
anyone here have other hobbies here is mine https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor
PC, Xbox One and occasionally Nintendo Switch gaming...

World of Warcraft on and off for the last 15 years, the last few expansions have been junk tho so I just play by myself on alts mostly to kill time. World of Tanks and World of Warships, both of which I dont play anymore. Sea of Thieves mostly on the Xbox, and whatever flavor of the month my clan of misfits decides to play before getting ADHD and switching to another game. Destiny 2 sounds like it will be interesting again now that Bungie got away from Activision. They are the ones responsible for ruining Blizzard(World of Warcraft developer) also.

Game publishers are ruining games now. The developers will create this awesome game, then the publisher makes them split it up into additional downloads to be released at a different time for for an additional charge and call it "DLC." Then add in what they call microtransactions where you can pay real life money for in game currency and it makes some games "pay to win."

Gone are the days of working for the cool armor or guns... just swipe mom and dads credit card and talk crap to the old guy who refuses to pay extra for a game he's already paid $60 for. It's all instant gratification and ungrateful kids now. Whippersnappers!

/end soapbox rant
 
Last edited:
@Katrina71 I need to make an order. Do you deliver? I would like an X-Lg vanilla malt and float two scoops of butter pecan ice cream. :-) It is hot here today!
 
So I know I am officially married now. Sherry is upgrading to the x and I am getting her old phone because mine is a point of sale.

For years, the kids got the new phones and I got the crappy ones. Now, it's her turn.

I have had cell phones since 94 without a break and have had 4 new phones in all that time.
 
@Katrina71 I need to make an order. Do you deliver? I would like an X-Lg vanilla malt and float two scoops of butter pecan ice cream. :) It is hot here today!
Be careful what you ask for. I did deliver ice cream and pizza once. The request came from a soldier in a very long distance location...
 
Last edited:
Hey, I just upgraded to well-known member. I guess I'm a made guy in this thing of ours now. Lol
And Im a Pirate.... Stole my membership from some other guy.
 
So I know I am officially married now. Sherry is upgrading to the x and I am getting her old phone because mine is a point of sale.

For years, the kids got the new phones and I got the crappy ones. Now, it's her turn.

I have had cell phones since 94 without a break and have had 4 new phones in all that time.
Brick or Bag? LoL

D91EC05B-3449-41EA-80A7-691F0FD44894.jpeg


5328A530-2065-4732-9565-F916C571E679.jpeg
 
So I know I am officially married now. Sherry is upgrading to the x and I am getting her old phone because mine is a point of sale.

For years, the kids got the new phones and I got the crappy ones. Now, it's her turn.

I have had cell phones since 94 without a break and have had 4 new phones in all that time.
I got my first cell phone in 04. I was... 19? I know, dang youngins. I was in tech school, and my mom planned a summer vacation, the last one as an entire family, or so she had hoped... Summer semester started up right when they left, and the program I was in did not guarantee you a position in the fall if you took the summer off. So, mom bought me a cell phone because she was worried I wouldnt have a way to get in touch with anybody driving back and forth to Columbia to school if something happened.

Since then, all my cell phones have been on me, and they are usually the latest and greatest when I buy them, and then keep them for about 2 years and upgrade to the next latest and greatest. I'm currently on a Galaxy S10+.
 
Idk if these are the right games, but you are welcome to it. Maybe trade for a frag of something? It works on 3 out of 4 of my flatscreens. Our new smart tv doesn't like it for some reason. It uses the old RCA connector like a vcr.
15600037718624542027577897670771.jpg
15600038103621562783326786809064.jpg
15600037718624542027577897670771.jpg
15600038103621562783326786809064.jpg
Lol. I know how to play all of them!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top