Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Good Luck @Manose !

Speaking of investing some B-Day $$ how about an update on the cube build for us thread slackers that cant keep up @Katrina71 ? Whats left to source?
Baby steps with the big tank. The stand and canopy have to be done. We'll get there. Just much later than I had hoped.
 
I'll post pics. They are beautiful. Almost 10 years old now. Started out the size of a dime and now...the size of my palm.

I'm surprised. I see those hermits for sale at the beach every year, and cry a little inside because I know 90% of them are doomed to die in a few weeks.
 
Hey Katrina we are the same age :) I feel honored to know you!!
On a side note since you are hopefully getting lots of money for your Bday you can help me pay for my surgery :P
https://parkinson.org/Understanding...ical-Treatment-Options/Deep-Brain-Stimulation

Have had many patients get this and been involved in more than a few of the procedures myself. It is a true modern miracle to see someone not able to hold a cup of coffee prior to surgery to have hands as still as a surgeons at the end.

On another front my son and future daughter-in-Law are here for the week and we did a slew of surgeries today at the house next to the pool...one basal cell carcinoma on a ladies face about two inches cut out of cheek and a 3 yo finger amputation :(
 
On another front my son and future daughter-in-Law are here for the week and we did a slew of surgeries today at the house next to the pool...one basal cell carcinoma on a ladies face about two inches cut out of cheek and a 3 yo finger amputation :(
A surgery resort - of sorts. :-)
 
@tdlawdo is it the mrsa patient?

No that patient did fine!! Finger saved...but on a Personal note...

1f0c9f3baa4d0c4f5cd41eb8d78d87ce.jpg


It’s a girl. My daughter had a reveal party (never heard of it before) and they hit exploding golf balls to reveal the gender. And here is a pic of the golf club heads. My third grandchild will be the first grand daughter !!
 
No that patient did fine!! Finger saved...but on a Personal note...

1f0c9f3baa4d0c4f5cd41eb8d78d87ce.jpg


It’s a girl. My daughter had a reveal party (never heard of it before) and they hit exploding golf balls to reveal the gender. And here is a pic of the golf club heads. My third grandchild will be the first grand daughter !!
Congrats!!! Look how cute they are!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top