Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Hi :)
8f98a0776e492b3c6a0f3276e28beb52.jpg
The zombies are here!
 
You can come out to Ca and pick some. My parents and my in-laws have cherry trees loaded
nothing better than picking a ripe cherry right from the tree.
 
I am sharing this here first, some follow my journal, view from my desk, it is like a flame went out in the tank, the rainbow trachy is no more.

DSC_0001 (1024x605).jpg
NOOOO! Please tell us you sold it to fund your retirment home in Fiji....
 
I am sharing this here first, some follow my journal, view from my desk, it is like a flame went out in the tank, the rainbow trachy is no more.

DSC_0001 (1024x605).jpg
:(
 
I didn't react to it fast enough when the engineer goby (not it's fault) covered the base flesh over a few days.
Dang :( that was such a nice one too.
 
@Fin how's the puppy doing
Mischievous. She chewed on my nano stand yesterday. :mad: Hard to be mad at her though. She isn’t puppy sized anymore. Her right eye is not so blue anymore. There is some brown circling the blue now.

0CB18F55-932A-4D11-B6AA-3F17C79023EB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Well I did something crazy today. I asked to work only weekends. I will be getting less hours. I need the weekdays to find a better job. This served it's purpose while Hippie Kid was in elementary school. Middle School offers better hours for a job that might support us.
 
Well I did something crazy today. I asked to work only weekends. I will be getting less hours. I need the weekdays to find a better job. This served it's purpose while Hippie Kid was in elementary school. Middle School offers better hours for a job that might support us.
Good luck with your search. Someone will end up with a great employee!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top