Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Pretty scary starting over at my age.
I think many more employers these days value experience and work ethic - I bet you get a much better job and soon will be asking, "Why didn't I make this change earlier?"
Good luck
 
I think many more employers these days value experience and work ethic - I bet you get a much better job and soon will be asking, "Why didn't I make this change earlier?"
Good luck
Thank you. I hope you're right!
 
Well I did something crazy today. I asked to work only weekends. I will be getting less hours. I need the weekdays to find a better job. This served it's purpose while Hippie Kid was in elementary school. Middle School offers better hours for a job that might support us.
This is great news. I know it is scary, but change is how we grow. Proud of you for being so brave to face the unknown.

 
DSC_0001 (1024x605).jpg
Sad news, Simon. Despite the emptiness the tank still looks fantastic.

 
Oh you don’t say ? What industries?

Of course the health care industry, the business world, university settings, work form home and international placements.
 
Its the red background. The red just makes every thing pop. @NY_Caveman is you tank as red?
This was after a water change and blowing off a ton of Cyanobacteria this morning.
4F7E2363-6193-4B06-B799-4E014EDA55CA.jpeg

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top