Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pro Corals and Aqua Pros are the same place, same owners. I'm not sure if that front shop has any additional stuff.Took your advice and visited both Aqua Pros and Reefwise...both great shops that could get me into a lot of trouble if I lived closer. The shop, Pro Corals(in front of Aqua Pros) was closed. Is that normally open to the public or what kind of place is that? Thanks for the guidance.
Thanks Brian!This has already been my dream and the main reason for wanting a basement... one day, fantastic job!
- Brian
Thank you. Still making water... I don't trust it running when I'm not home after I had a container bust in me. Final 20g being made now to get the 60g tank in the fish room full.Congrats! Look forward to more updates and progress!
Thanks Alex. Your system is really coming along well too. That Mantis shrimp is absolutely awesome.This system is coming together nicely. Nice to see the tank in place.
Water is getting close. On my third DI cartridge [emoji23][emoji23]
750-850 tds.. on a well system. Didn't think I had CO2 issues but nothing else makes sense at this time.You must have awful tap water. How bad is it?
Plumbing into the main tanks sump. All together.are you plumbing the frag tank into the display? or is it its own separate system?
Holy heck!750-850 tds.. on a well system. Didn't think I had CO2 issues but nothing else makes sense at this time.
Thank you!Holy heck!
But awesome aquascape. Nicely balanced and natural look - no sense of 'stacked rocks'.

