like that stand a lot better.i hope ya had some help with the swap out.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hey crabs where did ya get the pumps on top of those jugs?Very tiny update: Today starts the mark of a new adventure for me. Going to start dosing 2 part instead of Kent Marine additives. Going to let Fritz salt take care of minor trace elements, and use the BRS 2 part for dosing calc and alk. Let me know your experiences and if you have any tips or tricks for me
![]()
I didnt actually. I was all on my own...was an interesting night.like that stand a lot better.i hope ya had some help with the swap out.
BRShey crabs where did ya get the pumps on top of those jugs?
Omg that anemone is beautiful!;WootCrabs is now practicing what he preaches. I picked up this beautiful little guy from Matt @BoomCorals today. Super excited to see how he does, and interested to see if the clowns will move from their Duncan home to this guy
View attachment 20180603_145205.jpg
I also picked up a new millipora todag. It's the infamous boom corals unicorn snot millipora. It's a shame I dont have a better camera because this coral is absolutely gorgeous!
View attachment 20180603_143408.jpg
exact light i have for my 40 breeder!!! sweet choiceActually, the 36 inch fixture is 18 inches width, so it fits my 40 breeder perfectly length and width
![]()


Im in the process of slowly removing the sand. The look of bare bottom has really grown on me thanks to @DSC reefLooking great Zach. I like the look without much sand.
And to think, our next build might have sand....;Hilarious Gotta keep you on your toesIm in the process of slowly removing the sand. The look of bare bottom has really grown on me thanks to @DSC reef
Seriously though, to think our tank was an inspiration is very humbling. Thanks man.
Keep me on my toes! Is that suppose to be a joke! You know I am lacking in that area!And to think, our next build might have sand....;Hilarious Gotta keep you on your toesSeriously though, to think our tank was an inspiration is very humbling. Thanks man.



;Hilarious;Hilarious
