Eating your own livestock? What?

In addition to not feeling right about eating my pet, there is too much deliberate chemical exposure in these fish. Can't be good for you. Reminds me of some guys at one of the lfs's that take fish meds (antibiotics) at the first sign of a cold.

Not to derail the thread, but it makes me wonder if all the deliberate chemical exposure is good for the fish in our tanks. What type of chemicals are we talking about?
 
It's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Eating dead fish from your tank is idiotic. That guy will end up with a Darwin Award.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top