Your tank was 94. That cant be right. 94 outside
What was your tanks high temp mark?
Ah I see you edited your op. My tanks high is rarely more than 77.5, 77.6 on rare occasions. The ac in my house stays set at 74 even with a window open.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your tank was 94. That cant be right. 94 outside
What was your tanks high temp mark?
77-78 my tank tends to stay there no matter temp outside. Live in Florida it's always 90+ outside. Ac runs 24-7 all year round. I dont turn it up in the winter it just comes on less by itself.
Mine 79-80, how others are so high in other parts of the country where it's less humid and cooler is beyond me, and I run 8 bulb t5's.
Haha! Yeah in Florida it is ridiculous in July, August and September. You could go outside at 3-4 in the morning and it will still be well into the 90's. I hate it. And it doesnt get dark till 9![]()
We got to 92 and that is not right for western NC.

