Everyone CHECK-IN with their current High Temp this past week

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Your tank was 94. That cant be right. 94 outside

What was your tanks high temp mark?

Ah I see you edited your op. My tanks high is rarely more than 77.5, 77.6 on rare occasions. The ac in my house stays set at 74 even with a window open.

95C55817-8496-4DE3-9E67-5735F1B9DFB9.png
 
77-78 my tank tends to stay there no matter temp outside. Live in Florida it's always 90+ outside. Ac runs 24-7 all year round. I dont turn it up in the winter it just comes on less by itself.

Mine 79-80, how others are so high in other parts of the country where it's less humid and cooler is beyond me, and I run 8 bulb t5's.
 
Texas. 90's outside and so so so very humid. Tank hit 80.5 Normal is 78 to 79
AC is set to 74 in the house. 9 Kessil 360's over the tank
 
Hit 86.2 before my wife got home from work and put a frozen bottle of water in the sump. Back down to about 83.4 right now.
Screenshot_20190603-210801_Apex%20Fusion.jpeg
 
Doesn't usually go below 81 for the summer, even with a fan blowing on the sump
 
Mine 79-80, how others are so high in other parts of the country where it's less humid and cooler is beyond me, and I run 8 bulb t5's.
7C5C003F-1262-4187-9F7F-3BCB627BEC9C-4350-00000246070BCBC9.jpg

We got to 92 and that is not right for western NC.
Haha! Yeah in Florida it is ridiculous in July, August and September. You could go outside at 3-4 in the morning and it will still be well into the 90's. I hate it. And it doesnt get dark till 9
 
81.5 Atlanta Georgia. If I didn’t have a chiller the tank would have raise to 85+
 
average 77.5 -78.5.. down here in S. Fla.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top