- Joined
- Dec 6, 2016
- Messages
- 1,552
- Reaction score
- 1,858
- What state or country do you live in
- Maryland
That’s funny. Thanks for the link though!Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s funny. Thanks for the link though![emoji41]Tease
Why sb and not Reefbrite?Got my 2nd SBREEF Actinic bar in yesterday. I'm very pleased with the results. I was afraid having two actinic bars would make the tank too blue but since I run a whiter combo of T5 bulbs, it worked perfect to keep me around a 12k-14k spectrum but with a ton of pop from the actinic bars.
The perfect balance of pop without being overly blue for me!![]()
They use actinic Cree diodes and also add violet diodes as well. Fixture is also a clean looking aluminum housing that looks way better than the XHO Reefbrite fixture I used to have. Comes with a dimmer as well though I can't remember if the Reefbrite comes with a dimmer or not.Why sb and not Reefbrite?
Confetti and AquaSD Rainbow Milli starting to color up really nice.
![]()
Its supposed to show more green under lower par is what I hear. It's currently at 250-275 par.So the vivid confetti doing good under lower light?[emoji848]
Thanks Bronc! Every SPS guy always talks about that 1-year mark where everything is just happy in the tank. Well, I'm about 2 weeks out from being in the new house for a year now.Fantastic as always!

I really appreciate it and thanks for reading along! Its almost a year old in the new house now!You have an amazing set up.![]()

