Happy Labor Day and how do you labor?

Happy Labor Day....

  • I'm taking the day off and doing nothing!

    Votes: 107 33.5%
  • I'm taking the day off but going to work on the aquarium!

    Votes: 121 37.9%
  • I still have to work today!

    Votes: 66 20.7%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 25 7.8%

  • Total voters
    319
I still have to work tonight. Police K9 handler......probably mixed feelings on that. lol doing tank maintenance on the 125 today before work

reef.JPG
Same here, thin green line mid shift for me.

Blue lives matter, don’t let anyone tell you different.
 
I’m a process engineer/production manager at a specialty chemical plant. I usually work holidays because the bosses are gone but took the opportunity to go buy two new clownfish.
 
Took time off to read the posts while I continue to bring my Oceanic Systems Reef Ready 130 back to like. Parts still coming in. Been over 20 years since I had it running at my previous address so learning what is best practices these days.
 
These days I only labor for myself and family. Lucky they don't fire me.
 
I work for the Electrical Utility company in the 5 boroughs I also run fishing charters. 150 gross ton captain. Ran the boat today and then had a few scotches.
 
I labored trying to get my clownfish to host my GBT....it worked! I used the net to make it have to at least touch the anemone to get out...and to my delight, hasn't left!

15995292040725600810640406460939.jpg
 
Self employed, sell and service copiers. Have been doing saltwater/reef aquariums for almost 30 years, haven’t got tired of it yet.
 
I am a student and I am currently doing my occupational therapy internship at the hospital in the psych unit. :)
 
Happy Labor Day!



It's Labor Day here is the USA and a lot of people have the day off so today I'm going to kick back and relax with an easy one today!

Since it is Labor Day, what do you do to earn a living. What is your career, your job, your "labor?"

bigstock-Happy-Labor-Day-Various-Occup-368245990.jpg
I'm a nurse anesthetist.
 
Retired Navy Sailor. Currently, I'm employed as a Company Leadership Advisor at a Military Academy. Basically, the job is equal parts teacher, drill sergeant, cop and surrogate dad. Truly the toughest job you'll ever love.

I had to work today. We had a barbecue and sports day for the cadets. The weather was perfect. I honestly think I had as much fun as they did, but I'm worn out. Not as young as I used to be.;Yawn
 
Worked today. Im a doorman in TriBeCa and part time artist. Also full time dad
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top