Help me save this tang for my friend!!!

Really sorry for the loss... I just read the thread and was really hoping it would pull through. I just recently lost a tang in QT that had a tough battle with various diseases, ultimately succumbing to hemorrhagic septicemia with similar lesions as your tang. It too didn't make it despite broad spectrum antibiotics... [emoji17]
 
Thanks everyone. She was so sad but thankful for the effort.
Ok - I am not a QT expert yet. ;( But I am trying. Helping a friend through with a brown tang that the LFS sold her that she wasn't ready for!!! :mad:

They have QT'd a pair of clowns and that is it!!! They were NOT ready for a brown tang. I don't have a lot of experience with tangs, so be ready for advice seeking :) .

Thank you ALL so much for your help. I learn through every single experience! Getting the tank sterilized and ready for the next round of corals. And the 20 gallon is now set up with sand for the blue star wrasses. I was waiting on LFS to get them in, but may order from live aquaria or another vendor. :) . I digress . . . but we move on.
And Flash - the new McCosker is doing great!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top