Yes. I actually own a Trident. I also have done plenty of software test automation and provisioning of infrastructure. So it isn't my first rodeo. I don't mean that condescending or confrontational.
There isn't anything I can say or do or suggest to stop fellow hobbyist from comparing numbers between test kits be it manual or automated. I do, however, find it amusing to see who puts what product as truth. There are just too many variables be it human factor, battery, reagent shelf life, temperature, calibration, and more. It is a rabbit hole I do not want to enter. This won't be unique to the NP either as we'll see it with Maven and Kamore, etc.
I will note that I have Hanna test kits while also keeping a bottle of Fauna Marin multi reference solution on hand. I also save my Trident calibration solutions and mark the date after use. Sometimes it does help to spot check when an anomaly pops up.
Hope your day is going well.