Jebao WP-40 Unboxing and Review

I've been running my 40 for 3 months. I have it in my 90g temporarily and its way too much. I need to direct it across the tank to go 48inches. If I place it towards the glass , my sand it all over. Very nice though and control rocks. I would like a 25 and would trade for one straight swop.. they are worth the money in my opinion
 
Fishstreet or a group buy. Everyone else overcharges. Also, search several forums. People sell them every now and then. I got one on here used for $60 and the other brand new for $80
 
Yes they are. They're pretty much the main distributor of the pumps. I've ordered from them several times with no problems. Make sure your pump has the new controller. They sell that as well for $13 if you need only that. The used wp40 I got had the old controller and I got the new one from Fishstreet. Ships pretty quickly from Hong Kong.
 
Last edited:
Dendroman, go with a pair of the 40's. I have them on my tank and they are still performing flawlessly since april.
 
I've got 2 in my 60"x30"x24" tank. You need to place them carefully as 2 might be a bit too much in some cases. You could possibly get away with one depending on your aquascape. Maybe 1 wp40 and 1wp25. Just depends on what type of flow you're looking for. Full SPS and I'd say at least 2 wp40s

Here's a vid of 2 in my tank. Don't mind the kids screaming in the background lol

http://youtu.be/xZzejwub_2w
 
Last edited:
I just got 2 for my 120 man its amazing!!! I have one in W1 mode on speed 1 (high) and my second one is running in else mode on high.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top