Mike's Grow Out/Frag for Trade Project

we have a box, with what I'm hoping are the last pieces to the puzzle.
I love that I take USPS free delivery and get it here in 3 days anyways. :cool:
IMG_3909.jpg
Nice build! My brs package should be coming any time now :P
 
I think it was BRS that sorted the sand to get Erin started, early covid lockdown, only thing I could do remotely from England. :)
It was! And I'm so thankful that you did that for me, Simon! You're one of the best! ;Joyful
 
What did I miss? Cant figure out what you just built..
pvc tower for the electrical.
I have this "thing" about placing electrical under a large container of water.
air pump (silver) for the algae scrubber is on top.
water tonight and tomorrow.
 
pvc tower for the electrical.
I have this "thing" about placing electrical under a large container of water.
air pump (silver) for the algae scrubber is on top.
water tonight and tomorrow.
LOL Funny - that is exactly the challenge I am trying to figure out today. I can identify at least three different places to put my power strips. I'm overthinking evaporation, salt creep, splashing, spills... every worst case scenario.
200.gif
 
LOL Funny - that is exactly the challenge I am trying to figure out today. I can identify at least three different places to put my power strips. I'm overthinking evaporation, salt creep, splashing, spills... every worst case scenario.
200.gif
not over thinking when water and electricity are playing.
I'm lucky with having a fish room. so "appearance" isn't as important.
you got this.
 
don't look now.... ok look now, look now!
we got water. need about another 15g.
water 060521.jpg
I love it mike...

In case you missed it we are sharing duck lips and cat but t on franks thread bahahaha
 
i got bumped... :rolleyes: congrats on water..:cool:
was stopping by figured lil warm up there,i'll send you a chill...;)
IMG_0431.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top