Mike's Grow Out/Frag for Trade Project

Can you not lay the phone flat on the viewer plate, if not then reflections are a whole different ball game?
My viewer is too small for that :( that's a very clever idea. I should get a bigger one... Or a smaller phone....
 
added:
3 margarita's
3 nassaius'
3 astra's
12 red legs
12 blue legs
1 tomini
and a partridge in a pear tree.

still don't know what to do about pics.
being a tub, obviously it's all top down shots.
can't get pics with out the leds showing up on the reflection.
When I started this list, I thought it was your drink list for the day...
 
There was a thread not too long ago about an app that could use as a par meter. They put their phones in a waterproof bag, ziplock i think. You could put some RO in your viewer as previously suggested then use your phone in a bag.
 
Oops I dropped something... not quite as "leapord" as yours... but close. And I suck at pics...
20210701_203245.jpg
20210701_203256.jpg
 
Oops I dropped something... not quite as "leapord" as yours... but close. And I suck at pics...
20210701_203245.jpg
20210701_203256.jpg

I'm keeping the big one and the red.
bringing you the smaller and one of the orange dots with a few other things.
lol.... providing nothing crashes. :cool:

leopard-interstellar-red combo 15JN21.jpg
 
Mike, I’m following more in your footsteps day by day.

I wasted time saying a certain type of light isn’t the best thing ever. Many paths to a successful coral growth, there are.

now I just need koolaid for a nitrate test
yoda GIF
 
Mike, I’m following more in your footsteps day by day.

I wasted time saying a certain type of light isn’t the best thing ever. Many paths to a successful coral growth, there are.

now I just need koolaid for a nitrate test
yoda GIF
no skimmer.
heavy feeding
and you'll on the path to cherry kool aid
 
i like a lil skimmer,couldn't find pic of 6'er i will... ;)
WP_20210702_22_46_04_Pro.jpg
 
home.
fun vacation.
house/doggie/tank sitter did a good job.
150 looks good.
sadly lost the tomeni from the tub.
it was very skittish and would hide behind the pump housing.
she didn't notice it was gone. I found it dried out under the water mix cart.:(
 
Sorry to here you lost one. So am I understanding you are running an HOB on your tank, no skimmer no sump?
thanks.
it's supposed to be a hob but i can't hobbit ;) because the tub edge is too wide. so I sat the whole thing in the tub temporarily.
probably going to end up with another tub below for a sump eventually. unless the hob does a well enough job.
no skimmer. i'm skimmerless. always have been. always will be.:cool:
 
Sorry to hear that…sounds like your next project is building a roof for your tank.
two blue chromis that were getting beat up in the display tank apparently like the tub.
thinking no more fish, just inverts and frags.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top