Mike's Grow Out/Frag for Trade Project

I advocate nothing. ;)

Great enabler indeed!

Trailer Park Boys Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
 
Just might do so. If nothing else the sump that The Godfather is granting me (on this, day of his daughters wedding) most likely won’t have room for both my good but bulky skimmer and a fuge. And if I go the Santa Monica route, same deal. The Clearwater however....

in any case, the science behind an ats fits more with my...plan? Ideology? Idk. Also, many of my favorite tanks on here and the best I’ve seen in person don’t skim. Worst case scenario I start with a skimmer. Then switch but keep it on deck if needed.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
 
Just might do so. If nothing else the sump that The Godfather is granting me (on this, day of his daughters wedding) most likely won’t have room for both my good but bulky skimmer and a fuge. And if I go the Santa Monica route, same deal. The Clearwater however....

in any case, the science behind an ats fits more with my...plan? Ideology? Idk. Also, many of my favorite tanks on here and the best I’ve seen in person don’t skim. Worst case scenario I start with a skimmer. Then switch but keep it on deck if needed.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
wait.... fishdude's daughter is getting married? my invite must be lost with a coral delivery. :rolleyes:
 
Just might do so. If nothing else the sump that The Godfather is granting me (on this, day of his daughters wedding) most likely won’t have room for both my good but bulky skimmer and a fuge. And if I go the Santa Monica route, same deal. The Clearwater however....

in any case, the science behind an ats fits more with my...plan? Ideology? Idk. Also, many of my favorite tanks on here and the best I’ve seen in person don’t skim. Worst case scenario I start with a skimmer. Then switch but keep it on deck if needed.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
I gave into the ats life, I still have the skimmer in there running but it's barely doing anything - I'm just too stubborn to pull it
 
we have a box, with what I'm hoping are the last pieces to the puzzle.
I love that I take USPS free delivery and get it here in 3 days anyways. :cool:
IMG_3909.jpg
Don't give away the hack!!

Just placed an order the other day and BRS shipping was going to be $12 delivered today or free delivery later. chose free delivery and just gotten out for delivery email.
 
Don't give away the hack!!

Just placed an order the other day and BRS shipping was going to be $12 delivered today or free delivery later. chose free delivery and just gotten out for delivery email.
I live closer than you.
you're like almost in another country. ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top