Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

Couple pictures of my 210g cube!

540432d47ac3a88d6bba6ce191608d47.jpg


c8babe2665da3742f092a0933499503a.jpg

This just furthers my love of cube tanks!

OUTSTANDING!
 
Couple pictures of my 210g cube!

540432d47ac3a88d6bba6ce191608d47.jpg


c8babe2665da3742f092a0933499503a.jpg

WoW, really nice tank, looks stunning, lots of colors and life, can you please tell me about your tank size and the equipment you have used for this beautiful box of ocean. Thanks in advance.
 
Some progress shots of my first tank. I had no idea what I was doing a year ago, and still feel clueless sometimes. Life and death in the tank but always progressing forward.

Jan 2018
Jan18.jpg

August 2018
fts-8-21-jpg.818498

Jan 2019
Jan19.jpg
 
I have never been able to get my flow tuned in like that... gorgeous tank. Well done.

Cubes are the most difficult tanks to get decent flow. I use mostly the diagonals.
 
Going into my 4th month of reefing. Here is my first tank. Modified my Fluval PS2 to prevent micro-bubbles and have biopellet reactor dumping directly into my supply water for
C8vRkSC.jpg
675RXqC.jpg
it.
0rOLymH.jpg
 
Really nice! I wish I could grow corals...mine seem to keep on dying. Someone told me my phosphates are too high at .08 ppm. I thought maybe my AI HD Prime might be a little too strong since I have it in the lid, so I'm lowing it to 66 percent of my current settings...which I downloaded from AI.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top