Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

Any thoughts on my 50 gallon SCA cube?
Scape settled.jpg
I like it!
 
here is mine, its just 1 day before my weekly maintenance so i know its a bit dirty.

scape.png
hey what kind zoanthids do you have i think we might have the same ones but i don't know because yours look a little bigger than the tiny ones in my tank.
 
these are watermelons zoas the other ones are un named. This build is from years ago btw.
haha sorry i'm always just looking at random forums regardless the date lol. yeah yours are different but mine are radioactive dragon eye zoas.
 
Awesome scape. about how many lbs of rock is in there? 40 gal...?
Thanks! Yea, it’s an IM Nuvo 40 with about 25-30 lbs rock and about 28-30 gallons of total water volume. Here’s an updated pic. Check out my thread! :)

2A23FE1C-3879-4E28-A912-784739CBDC77.jpeg
 
Nice aquascape everyone!! I’m thinking of going the cube route and this thread gave me ideas on how to aquascape it. Thanks all!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top