- Joined
- Jun 11, 2021
- Messages
- 1,004
- Reaction score
- 2,345
- Location
- SoCal
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
what is the name of the stand that u are using ??
You've got great growth going in there!Here is my 11 month 60 gal cube.
Let's see your favorite cube tank aquascapes! This could be your tank, a friend's, or just a favorite you saw somewhere that was inspirational. This thread will give cube owners inspiration for great scapes!
Here are a few I found inspirational to get us started.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Much prefer the new scape over the old blockyness!OK, so I rockscaped my brand new 24g AIO back in March. I then started reading how to aquascape nano cubes and realized I made lots of mistakes. One of the things I didn't like was how big my rock bases were.
![]()
So I decided to re-do almost everything. I didn't want to go through a mini-cycle so I designed my new rockscape outside of the DT and then let the new rocks soak in in a 10g tank with water discarded from the DT water changes. I also included the dirty filter floss and sponge filters from the DT along with a bag of GFO and a circulation pump and heater.
![]()
![]()
So I let the rock soak for about 3 months and yesterday I put on the finishing touches and put the new rockscape in the DT.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Two questions: Thoughts and impressions? Recommendations for softies and perhaps some plating sps?
What cabinet are you using? Do you mind sharing a link if possible?Yay! I can finally add to this thread. Got my aquascape all setup and water flowing!
![]()
![]()
looks amazing! congrats
Inspiration
![]()
![]()
Execution
![]()
![]()
what a cool idea! very different from what ive seen. gives me ideas for the cube my wife doesnt know is going to get set up....... lol
Inspiration
![]()
![]()
Execution
![]()
![]()
Thanks! Just rocks bracing it. It’s kind of hooking the rim of the tank so it won’t collapse. Rest is just basic coral gel clue + accel.looks amazing! congrats
Is there something bracing the structure up top?
lolwhat a cool idea! very different from what ive seen. gives me ideas for the cube my wife doesnt know is going to get set up....... lol
I just finished my aquascape for my 20gal nano cube and I used this thread as inspiration to build my ownLet's see your favorite cube tank aquascapes! This could be your tank, a friend's, or just a favorite you saw somewhere that was inspirational. This thread will give cube owners inspiration for great scapes!
Here are a few I found inspirational to get us started.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I feel like this has height, depth, and interesting focal points. Let me know what you think!

