No subject changing lol
Lol. You bring back high school days bro lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No subject changing lol
That logic is just silly. Also none of the staple sellers do this (Gonzos, TCK, BattleCorals, Unique, Cherry Corals, etc). Are you basically saying you like to fund these people that take ****** pictures, over shop the the photos to produce colors the coral isnt showing, and then also mark it up out of its price range, then you buy it knowing its not a right picture just so you can hope you can color it up to a unrealistic photo?
Be careful what you say about TCK. They are best friends with Papa Mike.Tck as a staple seller who doesn't PS? They are one of vendors I hear the most complaints about their pieces not looking even remotely close to their pics, one reason I never have or will buy from them. I have heard this from multiple ppl who I respect as top notch sps keepers.
Tck as a staple seller who doesn't PS? They are one of vendors I hear the most complaints about their pieces not looking even remotely close to their pics, one reason I never have or will buy from them. I have heard this from multiple ppl who I respect as top notch sps keepers.
Some vendors don't believe in gouging out the eyes of there customers![]()
I wish we could create a "Call out Vendor" thread because I have a lot of experiences with some of them. Unfortunately, I know it would be deleted since vendors = money.
It would be deleted due to the same reason a "Call out members" thread would be deleted...it would be a violation of the site rules regarding being respectful and courteous to one another. We expect people at R2R to follow the Golden Rule.
The tenuis we posted was just something we wanted to share (as were the other new acros).
Last note, and coral that gets fragged off a colony, glued to a plug, and then ship will look a lot different from the stable parent colony that has been growing in the same conditions since it was introduced to the system. (With the exceptions of green slimer etc)
The tenuis we posted was just something we wanted to share (as were the other new acros). We received a lot of interest in the frags, and we made it clear to buyers who pmed (before we ran out) the photos were shot under blue lighting. We also arent charging
$600 for a tiny 1/4" frag, nor are we all over hyping it on every imaginable facebook group.
Not sure why there is so much hate going on (from the same individuals every time). If anyone has or had issues with anything they purchased from us, please send us a pm/email and we will take care of you.
Last note, and coral that gets fragged off a colony, glued to a plug, and then ship will look a lot different from the stable parent colony that has been growing in the same conditions since it was introduced to the system. (With the exceptions of green slimer etc)
But you dont expect the vendors to follow the golden rule? If I am sold something that doesnt represent the sale pic or info given on product im putting them on blast. Is this forum supposed to be for the hobbyist or the vendor? We should be able to let people know of our negative experiences with companies. I am not saying I have any but if someone else has i should be able to know that. Me as a hobbyist want to know if a company has burned people, misrepresented something, shipped bad, or bad customer service and with your guys policy on not allowing negative reviews, is a real shame and a reason why these sellers keep selling.
Be careful what you say about TCK. They are best friends with Papa Mike.
You don't want papa Mike to be mad at you.
I know plenty of people that have ordered from them and were happy with their orders. I have personally never ordered from them but local friends have. Yes they have got some browned out frag but not one of them didnt color up to represent their sale pics. The pikachu colored up greatly in a friends tank as with some others thats what im going off. This WD coral is the only coral i have heard the the problem of people not being able to match sale pics, even people who own it says it doesnt look like the orginal. Something is off somewhere. For this example lets say 50 people have a frag of WD. So its either those 50 people have stuff wrong with their tanks and cannot match color of the orginal or their is something wrong misrepresented in the sale pic.
We actually DO have a place where complaints can be made and viewable by anyone who wants to see them. We have a vendor feedback forum in which you and anyone else who has a negative experience with a vendor is welcome to post their feedback and explain their complaint to make it known to other hobbyists. So, we do certainly have a place in which a negative post about a vendor can be made (btw, we have one for regular member transactions as well) regarding a negative experience you have had personally.But you dont expect the vendors to follow the golden rule? If I am sold something that doesnt represent the sale pic or info given on product im putting them on blast. Is this forum supposed to be for the hobbyist or the vendor? We should be able to let people know of our negative experiences with companies. I am not saying I have any but if someone else has i should be able to know that. Me as a hobbyist want to know if a company has burned people, misrepresented something, shipped bad, or bad customer service and with your guys policy on not allowing negative reviews, is a real shame and a reason why these sellers keep selling.
We actually DO have a place where complaints can be made and viewable by anyone who wants to see them. We have a vendor feedback forum in which you and anyone else who has a negative experience with a vendor is welcome to post their feedback and explain their complaint to make it known to other hobbyists. So, we do certainly have a place in which a negative post about a vendor can be made (btw, we have one for regular member transactions as well).
Here are the links to those 2 forums in case you or anyone else needs them:
Feedback for vendors: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/vendor-feedback.18/
Feedback for regular members: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/seller-trader-feedback.11/
We also have a feedback system which is readily viewable on every member's (and vendor's) profile.
Check that out here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/i-trader-is-now-the-xentrader-marketplace-feedback-system.207608/
I do not want this thread to go off-topic and be about R2R's feedback system, but I and any of the other staff are more than happy to answer any questions about how to use these systems. Feel free to message any of us.

