Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I used to be able to make $400 a month out of selling frags out of my 180, and people were getting amazing deals
I'm actually anxiously awaiting your response on this.I'm still following.....
Although I must say that $700 for a mushroom is ridiculous but you can ask the OP.No kidding
I'm actually anxiously awaiting your response on this.
Matchbox cars are classic.... maybe you just need to shift your expectations!![]()
I couldn't agree more.I don't have to do that.
If you would make a statement as the title in this thread and yet feed the shark with corals of your own that are ridiculous priced you have no right to do so then.
It's a fact this thread is setup just to keep hitting a dead horse, period!!

Why does everyone think colonies are super cheap through a wholesaler.... yes some are $30 or less but they look like crap. A disk of good palys consisting of like maybe 20 polyps costs around $300 plus depending on colors same goes for other corals.
I also have wholesale accounts I see them all the time.
10-15 sps colonies about 3-5" $800 total mixed grade A and B but mainly B grade
Corrected my post just looked at the list again

