- Joined
- May 16, 2015
- Messages
- 5,463
- Reaction score
- 2,805
- Location
- Mitchell SD
- What state or country do you live in
- South Dakota
OK, so it's been a week maybe a little longer but ammonia is still up and no nitritesK that works.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OK, so it's been a week maybe a little longer but ammonia is still up and no nitritesK that works.
What test kit you using should have nitriteOK, so it's been a week maybe a little longer but ammonia is still up and no nitrites
Api and I have no nitritesWhat test kit you using should have nitrite
Let me know how it goesHmm..unless I don't have the bacteria...I'll be picking some up today
OK, ammonia still says 8+ even with the bacteria in it since around 4. I think I'm going to do a water change tonight or tomorrow so I can get it down so not as hard or long.Let me know how it goes
Yeah ammonia should only about 3 or 4OK, ammonia still says 8+ even with the bacteria in it since around 4. I think I'm going to do a water change tonight or tomorrow so I can get it down so not as hard or long.
Yeah...I'll do a partial water change tonight or when I get a chanceYeah ammonia should only about 3 or 4
That will workYeah...I'll do a partial water change tonight or when I get a chance
Did water change, only 5 gallon and it seems like it's still the same....bigger water change?That will work
Any other options?

