Where are the Ecotech Radions users? Please chime in here.

120 gallon

I guess that's a 4x2x2?
What's the highest intensity you running now and for how low?
If you running WA lenses and they are 7" or more above tank you will get light spill.
With the standard TIR lenses on 12" you have plenty of spread when it hits the rocks and corals.
You always will have on the underside of the corals no PE, especially with SPS even the WA lenses are not going to change that.
I have 5 PRO's with the TIR, we did ran a test a while back for ECOtech on the WA but I removed the WA lenses as I had to much light spill, my lights are 15" above water level.
 

Attachments

  • 20131214_C140150_BenV.jpg
    20131214_C140150_BenV.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 152
  • diesel tank1.jpg
    diesel tank1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 181
I guess that's a 4x2x2?
What's the highest intensity you running now and for how low?
If you running WA lenses and they are 7" or more above tank you will get light spill.
With the standard TIR lenses on 12" you have plenty of spread when it hits the rocks and corals.
You always will have on the underside of the corals no PE, especially with SPS even the WA lenses are not going to change that.
I have 5 PRO's with the TIR, we did ran a test a while back for ECOtech on the WA but I removed the WA lenses as I had to much light spill, my lights are 15" above water level.

your tank is amazing yes my tank is 4x2x2 I have 2 gen 1 with TIR lens not the wa. I am running couple of hour of 100% Rb with a little CB ramps up to 50% intensity then 20k at 32% ins for 7 hours then a couple of hour for 100%rb with a little bc from 50 ramp down till lights off lights are hanging about 10 inches off the water. any suggestion appreciated your tank is amazing!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top