Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cool How Can I order ? and do I need to make a lot of paper work from my side?@fabutahoun and @najer they will ship to you guys! I asked.
Not sure about the paperwork part. Sustainable Aquatics.com send Amy an email. Tell her you are my friend.Cool How Can I order ? and do I need to make a lot of paper work from my side?

The hippie kid is getting a captive bred Mandarin. They eat PELLETS! It's his dream fish. We have always said no until we get a large tank...these little guys don't have the same requirements. I guess we are going to try it.
How many times a day do they need to be fed pellets? And will you be able to maintain water quality while feeding them as often as they need?The hippie kid is getting a captive bred Mandarin. They eat PELLETS! It's his dream fish. We have always said no until we get a large tank...these little guys don't have the same requirements. I guess we are going to try it.
Good points! I will be sure to confirm. I never really thought about that. Any tips to ramp his filtration? How many gph can I max in a Biocube?How many times a day do they need to be fed pellets? And will you be able to maintain water quality while feeding them as often as they need?
I got a big beautiful leather yesterday! I'll show you guys later today. It's awesome!!!
I am definitely considering getting a pair of them for myself. I have an auto feeder that drops a pellet/flake mix 3 times a day for my anthias but I doubt the Mandarins would get any. The other fish are too aggressive. It would help get them through QT though and that is important. With my Mandarin dead (guessing old age because he was fat when he died) my amphipod population has exploded. I was looking for peppermint shrimp last night after the lights went out and the top of my pedestal rock was almost completely covered with amphipods. I'd say 10 per inch of surface area. It was freaky looking. Glad the rest of my tank doesn't have them in quite those same numbers!Good points! I will be sure to confirm. I never really thought about that. Any tips to ramp his filtration? How many gph can I max in a Biocube?
It's something to ask about. Pellets may be nutrient dense enough that he can get by with 2 or 3 feedings a day. I have no idea.Crap! Now I'm rethinking his Mandarin. I'm glad you brought that to my attention.
Sorry you are sick too! Did you and Brew go to the LFS together secretly?no work for me today, very sick..... im still going to get my corals.
Yes.Sorry you are sick too! Did you and Brew go to the LFS together secretly?

