Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes!Congratulations. I am behind but I am sure the best news of the day is you got the tank.
Crap. I would have forgotten those.Don’t forget a few good stiff tooth brushes or gun cleaning brushes.
Dill or sweetPlanning...buy vinegar and magic erasers. Lol. I guess we are going to smell like pickles.
nah. You can get which ever version im sure. Please correct me if im wrong.I think I'm getting an Apex controller and he said I'd have to get a Jr. ?
the controller with its attributes. An outlet to plug it in. in order to use any AI Sol to apex, you need to get the AI to VDM adapter.You guys will have to tell me what I need for the controller stuff.
actually wait, i sound dumb. i think the VDM comes with the purchase of apexthe controller with its attributes. An outlet to plug it in. in order to use any AI Sol to apex, you need to get the AI to VDM adapter.
I'm gonna sound dumb. What is a VDM?actually wait, i sound dumb. i think the VDM comes with the purchase of apex
Variable Speed/Dimming ModuleI'm gonna sound dumb. What is a VDM?

