Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Ok. The lights...they are in excellent condition. He used a contoller. An Apex. I am willing to explore my options. I know NOTHING about controllers. I figured I could start with a light controller and save for an Apex??? Opinions welcome.
 
Finding the AI Sol controller might be the trickiest piece. I see them pop up periodically in the for sale threads but a controller might make more sense in the long run all things considered.
 
I think I'm getting an Apex controller and he said I'd have to get a Jr. ?
nah. You can get which ever version im sure. Please correct me if im wrong.
 
wZqSn.gif
 
You guys will have to tell me what I need for the controller stuff.
the controller with its attributes. An outlet to plug it in. in order to use any AI Sol to apex, you need to get the AI to VDM adapter.
 
the controller with its attributes. An outlet to plug it in. in order to use any AI Sol to apex, you need to get the AI to VDM adapter.
actually wait, i sound dumb. i think the VDM comes with the purchase of apex
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top