Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let me guess - your Miata was ..... red??My friends and I raced too. My Miata would win over the old cruisers.

Rats. Red would have matched your hair better.White

My first car was red, red mustang. Got 6 tickets in my first year of driving. Sold the red car, haven’t had a ticket since. I still blame the car color for being a literal red flag, haha.I would have picked black, but I got a good deal on it.
I got the most in my red car too.My first car was red, red mustang. Got 6 tickets in my first year of driving. Sold the red car, haven’t had a ticket since. I still blame the car color for being a literal red flag, haha.
It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing itI got the most in my red car too.
It's like a red dot in the middle of a canvas. I think it just draws attention. I count myself lucky for the times I haven't gotten a ticket. God knows I have earned a few.It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing it
That’s my theory at least, lol.
LOL, I think the police fully realize it and expect it.It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing it
That’s my theory at least, lol.
Lol true that. I was only 16! I didn’t have money for 6 tickets in a year! LolLOL, I think the police fully realize it and expect it.
I even used to get pulled over in my red Chevette (in the 80s). All the time. It probably topped out around 62 and could not make it up hills. They just do not trust red cars.Lol true that. I was only 16! I didn’t have money for 6 tickets in a year! Lol
Good Morning
I am back
![]()
![]()

Thanks buddy , it was great and had a good time.Welcome back, hope you had a great vacation.![]()
It's about time! We are happy to have you, but understand the need for time away!Good Morning
I am back
![]()
![]()

