Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I never got pulled over, arrested or did anything illegal.
5A4B6AA8-5D8C-48D6-BAAB-B56909C0DC4D.gif



 
I would have picked black, but I got a good deal on it.
My first car was red, red mustang. Got 6 tickets in my first year of driving. Sold the red car, haven’t had a ticket since. I still blame the car color for being a literal red flag, haha.
 
My first car was red, red mustang. Got 6 tickets in my first year of driving. Sold the red car, haven’t had a ticket since. I still blame the car color for being a literal red flag, haha.
I got the most in my red car too.
 
I got the most in my red car too.
It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing it ;)

That’s my theory at least, lol.
 
It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing it ;)

That’s my theory at least, lol.
It's like a red dot in the middle of a canvas. I think it just draws attention. I count myself lucky for the times I haven't gotten a ticket. God knows I have earned a few.
 
It’s not fair lol. Subconsciously people, especially guys, correlate red cars with exotic cars like Ferrari’s, corvettes, things of that nature. There’s an automatic association with red cars and speed due to that, the police are being discriminatory without even realizing it ;)

That’s my theory at least, lol.
LOL, I think the police fully realize it and expect it.

 
LOL, I think the police fully realize it and expect it.
Lol true that. I was only 16! I didn’t have money for 6 tickets in a year! Lol
 
Lol true that. I was only 16! I didn’t have money for 6 tickets in a year! Lol
I even used to get pulled over in my red Chevette (in the 80s). All the time. It probably topped out around 62 and could not make it up hills. They just do not trust red cars.

 
Its a good thing i dont own one of these. I would get tockets all the time. I drove like a real jerk around Lake Tahoe today in it. Best car rental ever. I enjoyed it more than the Lamborghini I got to do 10 laps in. 20190622_124433.jpg IMG_7629.jpg IMG_7646.jpg IMG_7635.jpg
 
Its a good thing i dont own one of these. I would get tockets all the time. I drove like a real jerk around Lake Tahoe today in it. Best car rental ever. I enjoyed it more than the Lamborghini I got to do 10 laps in. 20190622_124433.jpg IMG_7629.jpg IMG_7646.jpg IMG_7635.jpg
Looks real fun!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top