- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Yes they are!Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes they are!Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
Great to see another program like this! Not sure if they're related in anyway but there's a Vet on YouTube doing something similar.Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
If theres another way to donate please post a link or point us in the right direction.Not related and we want to make this nationwide after we get traction in our area with it.
We have a great deal of vested interest in this becoming successful. Our lives have personally been touch by several with PTSD from being in conflicts.
If I had a need for those I would snatch them up, I'm sitting here trying to decide if I can justify them lol.Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
Let me help you. Yes, you need them.If I had a need for those I would snatch them up, I'm sitting here trying to decide if I can justify them lol.
haha, I don't think I could use them but I will keep thinking about it.Let me help you. Yes, you need them.
Profile / avatar pic, left behind the rasta lobo!
Great pics btw, he is a handsome little devil.![]()

It's ok. Very nice avatar!Oops RIGHT.![]()
There you go enabling again.Let me help you. Yes, you need them.

There you go enabling again.![]()

Yes!Yes, but she is enabling for a cause this time.![]()
Yep. I'm watching the track...it's getting very dark. I'll be going in the bathroom here in a few.Wow! Again?

