Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
Great to see another program like this! Not sure if they're related in anyway but there's a Vet on YouTube doing something similar.
 
Not related and we want to make this nationwide after we get traction in our area with it.

We have a great deal of vested interest in this becoming successful. Our lives have personally been touch by several with PTSD from being in conflicts.
 
Not related and we want to make this nationwide after we get traction in our area with it.

We have a great deal of vested interest in this becoming successful. Our lives have personally been touch by several with PTSD from being in conflicts.
If theres another way to donate please post a link or point us in the right direction.
 
Everyone check out the dry goods forum. I just put up my Kessil's for a really good price!
If I had a need for those I would snatch them up, I'm sitting here trying to decide if I can justify them lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top