if you want those you pm him about itbring out the clams
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if you want those you pm him about itbring out the clams
So was that it for this hour, thats sort of how I understood it.
Glad to be on the west coast, you easterners will nod off for sure LOL
Hi, i paid for the setosa and got confirmation... then i added Green Tenuis #22. I noticed on the main site the setosa was still available and the Tenuis was sold but I just placed an order for it... so did I get both? neither?
Order 3652 & 3638
Least I don't feel so bad that I missed it alsoyeah I noticed late as well, that pink millie would have been nice!
I hear ya, I would have snatched that one up, or at least tried
Ocean what all did you grab besides the same piece I got:roll:
that would be bad lolyeah, til 2 it is break time now... remember tho todd n brett are east coast time so they could nod off too lol
Chris, you should be able to go into your Order History, on the right side of the page, you can view everything you've ordered. If those are in there, I'd say you got them.
if you got something lolWow that was fun
Chris, you should be able to go into your Order History, on the right side of the page, you can view everything you've ordered. If those are in there, I'd say you got them.
Ok thx... the setosa still shows available - very odd
I can't believe some of you east of the big river are still up! I'm usually in bed by 8:30 our time, it's 10:17 here now...lol
if you got something lol
SC reefer, have you got anything yet or are you just in this for the lights?
yeah, til 2 it is break time now... remember tho todd n brett are east coast time so they could nod off too lol
Yeah I tried for a couple different things... All got snagged.. Settled for the vivid rainbows!
possibly had more then one

