Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

So was that it for this hour, thats sort of how I understood it.

Glad to be on the west coast, you easterners will nod off for sure LOL

yeah, til 2 it is break time now... remember tho todd n brett are east coast time so they could nod off too lol
 
Hi, i paid for the setosa and got confirmation... then i added Green Tenuis #22. I noticed on the main site the setosa was still available and the Tenuis was sold but I just placed an order for it... so did I get both? neither?

Order 3652 & 3638

Chris, you should be able to go into your Order History, on the right side of the page, you can view everything you've ordered. If those are in there, I'd say you got them.
 
I can't believe some of you east of the big river are still up! I'm usually in bed by 8:30 our time, it's 10:17 here now...lol
 
SC reefer, have you got anything yet or are you just in this for the lights?
 
yeah, til 2 it is break time now... remember tho todd n brett are east coast time so they could nod off too lol

I think if they log into their paypal account that would give them enough of a jolt to stay awake

:faint2:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top