- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 6,548
- Reaction score
- 28,444
- Location
- Austin
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Thanks bud! Those fish are sneaky fast when they realize there's a scope on them.those are some nice shots.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks bud! Those fish are sneaky fast when they realize there's a scope on them.those are some nice shots.
I should have but forgot to with these shots.Do you turn off your pump to do the shots?
Shhhh... The coral people will get upset! Don't tell anyone... I make the fish hide when I take coral shots usually.LOL, you have fish?
And beautiful fish at that!!!
You might just need a bigger tank if you keep growing colonies like that!Hmmm, think I'm going to need a bigger ruler.![]()

Easier solution... Export! Who wants insta-colonies of meteor shower cyphastrea! Wheee! [emoji16]You might just need a bigger tank if you keep growing colonies like that!![]()
My poor Midas Blenny doesn't know what to do now that I took his cyphastrea rock away with his little cave in it.![]()
Yeah, every tank I'll ever have will have a midas in it. Such a great fish!LOL. Poor fellow. He will figure it out. Such a great fish. My kids love the eel like movement ours exhibits.
I agree! The cyphastrea rock looked so out of place in the tank this whole time. Thank you!Looks more balanced now.

