Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It LOOKS that way. Your nitrates could be wrong though too.I know I need to drop the nitrates, but is everything else ok other than the pH, alkalinity, and salinity? @joshkirkland83
Water changeSo if my alk is off use buffer? But what if my alk is fine but pH is off?
Yes but if your alk is a good bit off use the buffer. If ph and alk are just a little off, do a waterchange.@joshkirkland83 So if pH is off but alk is fine do a water change, but it pH is good and alk is off use buffer?
I suspect a test error. get a full panel of tests at the lfs and post results.@joshkurkland83 My pH always stays 7.8 it never goes up. Is this bad?
I will do that today. I should be going sometime this afternoon because I have some stuff to do this morning.I suspect a test error. get a full panel of tests at the lfs and post results.
If thats correct.Also, your alk and ph naturally should rise as you bring up your salinity.
Yes IF thats a correct reading.@joshkirkland83 and @Triggreef So my pH and alk will rise when my salinity goes up?

