Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldnt bud. Lets see what your water tests say first.@joshkirkland83 I usually do a water change on friday nights. Should I do one tonight?
Better than i expected. Whats phosphate and mag?
He did not test for those. Hes only been open a few months. I dont think he had those.Better than i expected. Whats phosphate and mag?
Oh lawd. Well from whats been tested, you gotta get that calcium up. And your mag needs to be 3.25 x your calcium target. You cant do any of that without tests. So i wouldnt get anymore coral until you can get a good test kit and refractometer.He did not test for those. Hes only been open a few months. I dont think he had those.
Thats a great start. Just need a phosphate test.@joshkirkland83 So if I get these two will that be everything I need?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BA...a+test+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=51p9fc1y5mL&ref=plSrch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004F...a+test+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=51NowLsdZGL&ref=plSrch
Phosphate and nitrate go hand in hand. You need to keep them balanced.So I need all that plus phosphate? What do I need to test phosphate for?
Sorry, settin up QT. Got some new fish comin tomorrow. Which test? Thats a hard one. Id say the red sea mg,alk,ca.Dang man thats a lot. If I cant get all of them. Which test kit should I go with first?

