My hammers wont open all the way!!!

so i kindve skimmed over this whole thread i have a euphylia dominated bio-cube. i saw a lot of retention from my torches, hammers etc when i removed my skimmer. the reason was because the bubbles from the skimmer where keeping my ph in balance for me. i tried the buffer but you have to continually dose and then maintain and that was too much work for so all i did was buy a little air stone and toss it in my back filter and bam everything was fine! didn't have to dose any chemicals or anything they perked up the next day! just my own experience good luck!
 
He did not test for those. Hes only been open a few months. I dont think he had those.
Oh lawd. Well from whats been tested, you gotta get that calcium up. And your mag needs to be 3.25 x your calcium target. You cant do any of that without tests. So i wouldnt get anymore coral until you can get a good test kit and refractometer.
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So I need all that plus phosphate? What do I need to test phosphate for?
 
Ok man. So if I get all of that will that be everything I need?
 
Dang man thats a lot. If I cant get all of them. Which test kit should I go with first?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top