The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

Love how I can install a sensor on dosing container to alert when levels are low.
 
Love a skimmer that has the pump internal to give a smaller footprint
 
I like the overall sleek design and variable speeds of the pump.
 
The dosing containers are slick and the size is perfect....well for my tank anyway :D
 
Love the adjustable pump and how it''s tucked under the skimmer body for a smaller footprint.
 
The dosing containers are very aesthetically pleasing and the float valve ready design takes the cake.
 
Shared on FB, thanks for the opportunity
 
I like that the skimmers pump is adjustable speed
 
I simply like the design and black background of the dosing container
 
I like that the skimmer has a feed mode
 
The dosing containers look sweet and the markings are easy to read.
 
I like that the skimmer has a controller. Has a sharp look overall as well.
 
I like the dosing containers. And I just so happen to be in the market for some right now so these would be great [emoji846]
 
I love the idea of "shredding" air in the skimmer. I have a DIY skimmer and this will be a huge improvement!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top