Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes. and after seeing @Crabby48, crabs does too. lol.Do y'all get this excited?
I take it you are getting another tank? Awesome!My son is on right now. Baconnater man is my sonWAit. what? I was going to ask if you were on xbox. please tell me this isnt what you mean by youll be on tonight.
I'm glad she is keeping you busy!Hello! Just checking in. I am a gazillion posts behind on this thread and have no idea what is being talked about. Being a new puppy dad is tough on an old guy.I take it you are getting another tank? Awesome!
I'm sure you can still take her back to the breeder unless you've already spoiled her...LOLDo y'all get this excited?
I've read differing opinions. I do not use anything like that in the same room. Please let others chime in.How bad are scentsy fragrance wax for electric warmers around a tank?
Sweet!Sneak peak.![]()
Pics please.Hello! Just checking in. I am a gazillion posts behind on this thread and have no idea what is being talked about. Being a new puppy dad is tough on an old guy.I take it you are getting another tank? Awesome!
I'm play mw2&3 not a real black Black ops fan.I'll be on sometime tonight.
That's so coolThat would probably do awesome for Phyto culturing, or lighting a shelf of T containers!
![]()
And before you say anything... YES. That will be one of my walls again, someday... I miss my furry spiders.
This time I will keep true spiders also... I want a Sicarius!
![]()
lol, same.I’ll put a tang in each pocket. I’m always excited when I’m not working
serious for what? lol. no need. As long as @Crabby48 doesnt put my tang in his pocket... lol
which tank you got again? the 4 series?My LFS had a really nice Scopas that I may have to grab. My tank is little small for her so I would have to give her up
No, we are in for the long haul. We can’t believe that we had two of these Husky puppies at once 12 years ago. We wereI'm glad she is keeping you busy!I'm sure you can still take her back to the breeder unless you've already spoiled her...LOL


