- Joined
- May 14, 2018
- Messages
- 11,647
- Reaction score
- 20,064
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
When my wife gets going she says I have 10k in the fish room… let’s just stick with that number
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bonsai is my “main” hobby…which I thought was expensive when I wandered into this rabbit hole! Corals selling for the price of a Tofukuji pot is crazy to me. At least I won’t kill a pot!The older I get the more of a loose hold I have on money and material possessions. It's just money. You should see how much I spend oo bonsai trees. Not saying I'm idiotic with my money, but if I get enjoyment out of what I'm buying it's worth it to me.
Enjoy life responsibly. You only get one chance on this planet.
Laughing!!!! Thx!When my wife gets going she says I have 10k in the fish room… let’s just stick with that number
![]()
Noticed you put “nice” in there!!! Congrats.When people ask, I just say it’s a nice new car in my loving room



HM. - lets say a colony costs 500 - a very non- special one - and a tank - 5000 - lighting - 1500 etc -The time value is whats worth the most money - the fish the coral feeding, growing IMHO.So I think I could replace everything for about $ 9000.00
WOW!!! That crazy, I’ve never done that before.
WHAT SAY YOU? ;Greedy![]()
So I’ll define worth.Define "worth"
In realistic terms your tanks equipment is only worth about 10-20% of what you paid at a retail price. fish and coral about 75-100% of what you paid.
I love Craigslist sellers trying to impress me saying they spent $5k on their setup but then realize it's worth about $500 as USED EQUIPMENT
What is your tank’s “worth” if you had to replace everything you presently have. At today’s prices.
